Choose any plan
We provide address facility for an annual fee, without providing dedicated office space. This system is cheaper than “office business centers” or “executive suites”, which provides office space. This system saves you the money to be spent on maintenance of office and paying Salary to Receptionist and Peon.
BENEFITS OF VIRTUAL OFFICE
- Virtual Office can be your registered office, corporate office, head office, branch office etc. and you can change it in the records of Registrar of Companies, LLP authorities or Registrar of firms, you can also register with GST, Sales Tax, Income Tax and open Current Account in any Bank.
- Rent Agreement is for Virtual Office on simple paper duly stamped by the owner of the premises. However, if your requirement is to take on stamp paper, then you need to purchase the stamp paper yourself and we will sign that stamp paper in addition.
- List of company with E-mail and person with mobile number along with date from which one has taken the virtual office is always placed in a vernacular place outside the premises of the virtual office.
- We will receive your messages and registered mail / courier up to 50 grams weight, up to 100 numbers in a month and if more than 50 grams up to 50 in a month. Additional numbers & additional weight shall be charged extra.
- We will inform you if and when we receive your any mail by email registered with us and also on what-up of the phone registered with us.
- If you wish to re-direct any of the packet, you need to keep a deposit with us and we can re-send the particular mail by speed post or courier at actual rate of speed post / courier plus Rs.200/- our handling charges.
- All photographs on the web-site for are common for all our clients of Virtual Office. Any one may download and use it for their purposes without any extra charge.
- In case any of the Virtual Office client want to have a photograph of their Director or KMP inside the Virtual Office, a separate Charge of Rs.1,000/- only.
ESSENTIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF VIRTUAL OFFICE
(A) You are yourself responsible for all dealings with your clients, procurement of licenses for your business, registration of your office with any Govt. department and also the legal compliance of your business.
(B) The arrangements shall be terminated without notice to anyone, in case you are found doing any illegal business or not collecting your mails from Virtual Office or have not paid renewal fee on due date.
For submission of application & collection of NOC, Rent Agreement & Electricity Bill.
Office cum Residence of Mr. Raminder Singh Sahota, Consultant
B-404 Lovely Home Apartment, Plot No.5,
Sector-5, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110 075
Contact Mobile: 9810065447
Timings: On appointment by phone 24 X 7 including Sundays & Holidays
For visit to Virtual Office
308 Aggarwal Tower, Plot No.2, Sector-5,
Dwarka, New Delhi- 110075
Timings: Mondays to Fridays = 11 a.m. TO 5 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays = Closed
SERVICE CHARGES FOR SENDING YOU ANY DOCUMENT
We charge Rs.200/- as our handling charges in addition to actual courier charges to send the documents to your address, registered with us. The amount may be paid in cash or in our Bank as given above. Additional handling charges shall be charged if the weight of the packet is above 5 kg.
WE WILL GIVE YOU SCANNED COPY OF HARD COPY WITH US
(DULY SIGNED AND RUBBER STAMPED BY THE OWNER)
- No objection Certificate.
- Rent Agreement of 12 months.
- Copy of latest electricity bill.
WE WILL SEND YOU THE SCANNED COPY IN A .PDF FILE AT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.
- Our Application Form filled and signed by you.
- No objection Certificate
- Rent Agreement
- Latest Electricity Bill
OF PROP / DIRECTOR / PARTNER (including would be i.e. before registration)
- Our Application Form duly filled and signed & stamped (if company) by the applicant company as well as one Director.
- Four (4) number Passport size coloured photographs of the applicant and one of these should be signed by applicant
- Aadhaar copy of the signatory duly signed lower side of each document of applicant
- PAN copy of the Applicant duly signed lower side of the paper.
- Small round rubber stamp of your company to enable us receive your company mail.
– NOTE: ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE SIGNED AT THE FOOT OF EACH PAGE BY APPLICANT
- OF REGISTERED FIRM / LTD OR PVT LTD COMPANY
- Certificate of Registration / Certificate of Incorporation
- Names addresses of all the Partners or Directors as per MCA.
–NOTE: ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE SIGNED AT THE FOOT OF EACH PAGE BY APPLICANT
REGULAR WORKING SPACE – WITH RENT AGREEMENT
Such a space is provided in this fully air-conditioned space to only those who are having their VIRTUAL OFFICE with us on per annum basis.
REGULAR WORKING – PER ONE TABLE SPACE
We provide regular working per one table space in Rs.2,000/- per month within the working hours of the “virtual office”. The agreement shall be for the period of Virtual Office mentioned in the agreement for each table space.
You need to give monthly Post Dated Cheques in advance along with Security Deposit equivalent to one month rental.
Each table is fitted with electricity connection for charging laptop & mobiles in addition to high speed broad band wi.fi connection. If the need arises of using additional equipment, suitable additional charges will be payable.
The charges shall remain the same even if you have booked the space but not used it.
CASUAL WORKING FOR SITTING AND WORKING SPACE – WITHOUT AGREEMENT
We provide casual working one table space per Rs.100/- per hour within the working hours of the “virtual office”. Beyond the working hours the rate is Rs.200/- per hour.
The payment has to be made in advance only.
CASUAL WORKING SPACE FOR GROUP MEETING – SIX TABLE SPACE
We provide space of one office containing 6 table spaces in Rs.500/– per hour on advance payment within the virtual office time. Beyond the working hours the rate shall be double.
We are a family named : RS SAHOTA HUF
Raminder Singh Sahota, Advocate is Karta of the family.
The virtual office is operated / run / managed by the Sahota family.
The premises / office is owned by Mr. Raminder Singh Sahota, Advocate
Therefore, NOC, Rent Agreement and Electricity Bill are signed and issued by him.
CLICK HERE http://virtualoffice.org.in for rest of the details